This HomeSaver Connector Adaptor is essential for your 8-inch chimney liner. Using and installing the proper Connector Adaptor to your chimney liner is crucial. When installing your RoundFlex chimney liner, you will need this adaptor. The connector adaptor is used to connect the RoundFlex and the rigid pipe below. It works especially connecting RoundFlex to another RoundFlex, or by connecting a Round Flex to Home Saver Flex pipe by way of an adaptor. Rivets are not included, but are necessary for this adaptor. This connector adaptor is the key to ensuring that your chimney liner will be able to do its job.
- RoundFlex Connector/Adaptor for 8-in. pipe
- Necessary for the "male-end-down" joint
- For use when mating RoundFlex on top to rigid pipe below
- Uses rivets, not included
- Note: A connector/adaptor is not needed when mating rigid pipe on top to flex pipe on bottom