When relining your stove or fireplace, using mismatching pipes can lead to multiple problems. With this adjustable slip connector from Heat-Fab, you can smoothly secure one pipe to another without worrying about getting the perfect fit. The male to female piping allows you to easily secure your standard lengths of piping, and the 8 inch diameter is fairly standard when adding relining. The solid steel construction and the non-slip design ensuer that this pipe length will stay in place and intact for years to come.
- Heat-Fab Saf-T 18" Slip Connector for 8-in. pipe
- 24-gauge 304-alloy stainless steel construction
- Allows you to give a smooth secure fit to your jobs where the standard lengths don't come out exactly right
- Non-slip end is the female end
- Male end slips inside the next section of pipe as far as necessary to get a final fit