This reliable stainless steel chimney liner is made of seam-welded, 24-gauge stainless steel. It comes conveniently pre-drilled, and includes pop rivets for easy installation. This chimney liner is UL listed to 1777 standard where 1 inch clearance from chimney exterior combustibles is present, when used as designed with Saf-T Wrap Insulation. Sold in cases of 2 each, this 304-alloy version chimney liner comes with a manufacturer's lifetime workmanship and materials warranty for wood burning applications.
- Heat-Fab 48-in. Saf-T Liner for 9-in. pipe
- Constructed of seam welded 24-gauge stainless steel
- Comes pre-drilled with pop rivets included
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard with 1" clearance with Saf-T Wrap
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty for wood burning applications
- Case of 2