RoundFlex chimney liner by HomeSaver is classified as a heavy liner but it is easy to install while still delivering heavy-duty performance. It is made of 304-alloy stainless steel that contains molybdenum to protect the liner against corrosion. The liner has a nominal thickness of 0.015" - 0.018" according to the UL tolerance. It is UL/ULC listed for use with wood, coal, oil, and non-condensing gas appliances when installed according to the manufacturer's instructions. A manufacturer's lifetime warranty applies for wood burning applications. This item provides 25' of the 4" RoundFlex liner.
- RoundFlex Chimney Liner for 4-in. pipe
- Sturdy 304-alloy construction
- Contains molybdenum to protect against corrosion
- Meets UL tolerance nominal thickness of .015"-.018"
- UL/ULC listed for wood, coal, oil, and non-condensing gas when installed according to the manufacturers instructions
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty for wood burning