This HomeSaver product helps to solve a common wood stove venting problem. Eight inch stoves cannot be vented with round liner with an 8 x 12 flue without downsizing, but downsizing is not permitted by NFPA 211 code. RectangleFlex is the perfect solution. It is a heavy but flexible pipe whose interior dimensions of 5.85" x 9.5" give it an interior cross section area of 54.5 square inches. This is greater than the 50.25" cross section area of an 8" round pipe, so there is no loss of stack volume. RectangleFlex is made of 4-ply 316-alloy steel with a thickness of 0.018" and is listed to UL 1777 for zero clearances. This produce has a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty for wood burning applications. The outside dimensions of the pipe are 6" x 9.75".
- Large RectangleFlex 5-ft. Liner
- Alloy construction with .015" - .018" nominal thickness
- Heavy, yet very flexible pipe with an interior cross sectional area of 54-1/2"
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard for zero clearances
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty for wood burning applications
- Inside dimensions: 5 3/4 in. x 9 1/2 in.
- Outside dimensions: 6 in. x 9 3/4 in.