This small 304 alloy RectangleFlex liner provides up to a 25 ft. length solution to a common household problem for stove owners-stoves cannot be vented with small round liner without downsizing-which is not permitted by NFPA 211 code. RectangleFlex is the perfect solution and is a heavy yet very flexible pipe with an interior cross sectional area of 54 1/2 sq. in. UL Listed to 1777 Standard for zero clearances, the tough alloy construction provides .015 in. - .018 in. nominal thickness.
- Small RectangleFlex 25-ft. Liner
- Alloy construction with .015" - .018" nominal thickness
- Heavy, yet very flexible pipe with an interior cross sectional area of 54-1/2"
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard for zero clearances
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty for wood burning applications
- Inside dimensions: 5 3/4 in. x 9 1/2 in.
- Outside dimensions: 6 in. x 9 3/4 in.