Venting installations come in all shapes and sizes. Some of them are straight-up-and-down, while others have all sorts of obstacles, twists, and turns. Homeowners with corn or pellet-fueled appliances can deal with those unique problems by using a Dura-Vent Stainless Steel Vent Elbow with Black Outer Wall. You can configure your venting installation to get around obstructions and to make the process as easy as it should be.
This elbow is available on this page in either forty-five or ninety-degree bends for ultimate convenience. It's constructed of stainless steel and galvalume, then finished in black to make it perfectly compatible with other Dura-Vent PelletVent Pro venting components with a 4 inch inner diameter. The twist-lock design, the unobtrusive style, and the flexibility of use make this Stainless Steel Vent Elbow a useful addition to all sorts of PelletVent Pro venting installations.
- Efficiently vents pellet and corn-fueled stoves and inserts
- Offsets venting obstructions
- Swivels 360° at base
- .012" stainless steel inner wall and .018" galvalume outer wall
- Air-insulated, double-wall construction
- Laser-welded seams
- Secure twist-lock connections
- Sleek black finish
- 1" clearance to combustibles
- 4" inner diameter with a 4 5/8" outer diameter
- UL Listed
- Limited lifetime warranty