There are a lot of companies that make reliable venting systems for gas appliances, but not that many that make consistent and easy-to-use venting materials for pellet and corn-fueled devices. That's why so many homeowners look to Dura-Vent's PelletVent Pro 12-Inch Adjustable Stainless Steel Pipe.
This double-wall pipe allows you to efficiently vent stoves and inserts fueled by both corn and pellets, often with as little as one inch of clearance to combustibles. The pipe itself features a 3 inch inner diameter stainless steel inner liner and a galvalume outer wall. The laser-welded seams create maximum structural security, and the twist-lock connection makes attachment both easy and reliable.
Perhaps most conveniently of all, though, this pipe adjusts from 4 inches to 10 inches in length (taking into account the 1 inch overlap at each connection), making the Dura-Vent PelletVent Pro Adjustable Pipe a great tool in any homeowner's venting arsenal.
- Efficiently vents pellet and corn-fueled stoves and inserts
- Adjusts 4" to 10"
- .012" stainless steel inner wall and .018" galvalume outer wall
- Air-insulated, double-wall construction
- Laser-welded seams
- Secure twist-lock connections
- 1" clearance to combustibles
- UL Listed
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 3" inner diameter with a 3 5/8" outer diameter
- 12" length