A 60 inch long Flexible PelletVent Pro Pipe gives you all sorts of options when it comes to venting a corn or pellet fuel appliance. This unique venting component gives homeowners a way to get around venting obstructions or even reline their masonry chimney that is both simple and incredibly versatile.
The flexible nature of the relining pipe allows you to offset obstructions and get around curves in the installation, and you only need one inch of clearance to combustibles to do so. The stainless steel inner liner and galvalume outer wall provide strength and natural air-insulation, and the laser-welded seams offer even more structural integrity.
Incredibly, you get all of these features in a 4 inch inner diameter pipe that offers easy twist-lock connection for minimal hassle. The limited lifetime warranty doesn't hurt, either. Making a small investment to get the perfect venting component is easy when you choose this 60 Inch Flexible PelletVent Pro Pipe.
- Provides venting offsets for pellet and corn-fueled stoves and inserts
- Suitable for relining masonry chimneys
- .012" stainless steel inner wall and .018" galvalume outer wall
- Air-insulated, double-wall construction
- Laser-welded seams
- Secure twist-lock connections
- 1" clearance to combustibles
- UL Listed
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 4" inner diameter with a 4 5/8" outer diameter
- 60" length