Pellet and corn-fueled appliances require venting components specifically designed for the unique requirements those appliances bring to the table. With Dura-Vent's PelletVent Pro Galvalume Stainless Steel Vent Pipe you can efficiently vent stoves and inserts fueled by both corn and pellets with a remarkable single inch of clearance.
The unique abilities of Dura-Vent's 4 inch inner diameter PelletVent Pro line come from innovative production techniques. The sleek, streamlined style of this Stainless Steel Vent Pipe, for example, is made possible by precise laser-welded seams. Because these seams are so much stronger than the spot-welded ones often used by other manufacturers, PelletVent Pro doesn't require you to ruin your pipe's appearance with unsightly gaskets and sealant.
So don't settle for inferior quality when venting a corn or pellet-fueled appliance. Use Dura-Vent's dependable and attractive PelletVent Pro Stainless Steel Vent Pipe and you'll get unbeatable service every time.
- Efficiently vents pellet and corn-fueled stoves and inserts
- .012" stainless steel inner wall and .018" galvalume outer wall
- Air-insulated, double-wall construction
- Laser-welded seams
- Secure twist-lock connections
- 1" clearance to combustibles
- 4" inner diameter with a 4 5/8" outer diameter
- Available in five lengths
- UL Listed
- Limited lifetime warranty