While a fireplace provides a great atmosphere and an energy-saving heating option, a chimney not in use can actually waste energy by allowing cool or warm air to escape through the flue. This damper, simple to install and easy to manage using a standard fireplace poker, seals your flue between uses and keeps it energy efficient. Its cast iron construction will not be damaged by repeated exposure to heat, and the framework and plate required for installation are included.
- 36" cast iron throat-style fireplace damper
- Comes with required framework, plate, and poker-style controls
- Quick and easy installation
- Overall: 40" front; 32 3/4" back; 13 1/2" depth
- Throat: 36" front; 29" back; 10" depth; 6" height
- Plate: 7" D x 28 3/8" W