This parging cement is made by Fabrication Specialties and is shipped pre-mixed in a 25 pound resealable container. You will find masonry projects much easier when you use Super 3000 cement, especially with masonry that must withstand extreme temperatures. Once heat cured, this cement resists shrinking and blends in with most masonry surfaces with a standard gray color. No water is needed during use, and each gallon of cement can be used to cover between four and six square feet of area.
- Creates secure masonry to masonry bonds
- Ideal for parging
- Able to withstand temperatures as high as 3,000º F and resist freezing down to 0º F
- Sodium silicate binder eliminates the need for dampening during application
- Requires heat to set
- Pre-mixed for convenient application
- Gray color blends in with most masonry
- Covers approximately 4 to 6 sq. ft. per gallon when applied in thicknesses of 1/8" to 1/4"