Having the proper masonry bond is essential. This Parging Cement with Grit will create a secure masonry to masonry bond. The smooth texture is ideal for troweling and is able to withstand temperature as high as 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit. It will also resist freezing down to 0 degree Fahrenheit. The sodium silicate binder eliminates the need for dampening during the application. This shrink-resistant cement requires heat to set and is pre-mixed for convenient application. The neutral gray color will blend into most masonry. This covers approximately 4 to 6 sq. Ft. per gallon of cement.
- Creates secure masonry to masonry bonds
- Smooth texture is ideal for troweling
- Able to withstand temperatures as high as 3,000º F and resist freezing down to 0º F
- Sodium silicate binder eliminates the need for dampening during application
- Requires heat to set
- Pre-mixed for convenient application
- Gray color blends in with most masonry
- Covers approximately 4 to 6 sq. ft. per 1 gallon(or per 8.35lbs.) when applied in thicknesses of 1/8" to 1/4"