If you're looking for the best masonry to masonry binding method, you need this bucket of smooth troweling cement. This cement is able to withstand temperatures of as much as 3,000 degrees and doesn't freeze in temperatures as low as 0 degrees. This cement is shrink resistant and pre-mixed for easy application. The gray color of this smooth troweling cement blends in with most masonry to give you a clean, finished look. This cement requires heat to set.
- Creates secure masonry to masonry bonds
- Smooth texture is ideal for troweling
- Able to withstand temperatures as high as 3,000º F and resist freezing
down to 0º F
- Sodium silicate binder eliminates the need for dampening during
- Requires heat to set
- Pre-mixed for convenient application
- Gray color blends in with most masonry
- Covers approximately 4 to 6 sq. ft. per gallon when applied in thicknesses
of 1/8" to 1/4"