HomeSaver Flue Goo is the answer for all your fireplace or furnace repairs. It comes in a 3.5-gallon sealed tub, premixed and ready to apply. Though not intended for outdoor use, the compound is able to withstand extremely high temperatures of up to 3000 degrees F without shrinking or cracking. It is water-soluble, so you don't have to worry about an impossible mess to clean up afterward. You can use the Flue Goo to cement masonry and/or steel. It comes in two colors and is easily stored for later use.
- Effective multi-purpose furnace and refractory cement
- Securely bonds masonry to masonry, steel to steel, and steel to masonry
- Able to withstand temperatures up to 3,000º F without shrinking or cracking
- Pre-mixed for convenient application
- Water-soluble formula makes clean up quick and easy
- Available in two colors
- *Not for exterior use