This pre-mixed furnace cement from ComStar International is available in 2 gallon buckets that provide enough cement for most fireplaces. This high quality furnace cement is great for securing items in your fireplace, and with a temperature rating of 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit, you can rest assured knowing that this will not crack or shrink when exposed to fire. The grey color matches most fireplace interiors, and the smooth cement mix makes it very easy to work with.
- Effective multi-purpose furnace cement
- Securely bonds metal to metal, metal to masonry, and masonry to masonry
- Able to withstand temperatures up to 3,000º F without sagging, cracking, crumbling, or shrinking
- Seals resist heat, vapor, and steam
- Can be applied in temperatures down to 0º F
- Pre-mixed for convenient application
- Smooth and creamy consistency
- Gray color blends in with surroundings
- Maximum application thickness of 1/4"