This all-inclusive thimble kit comes with everything you need to put a vent pipe through a combustible wall into a masonry chimney. The thimble should be used with a vent pipe that measures six inches in its inner diameter. Since the thimble is eight inches long, it can pass through a wall up to seven inches thick. If your wall is thicker than that, a second thimble could be cemented to the first and the two together will function well in a wall up to 15 inches thick. The kit includes a cover, and you'll need to plan for the cover and its assembly to stick out into the room.
- In conjunction with a separately purchased Insul-Flue Thimble, this cover assembly allows passage through a combustible wall into a masonry chimney
- For use with vent pipe with a 6" inner diameter
- Cover assembly protrudes 13" into the room
- Cover plate measures 17 inches x 17 inches
- Comes with complete installation instructions
- UL Listed