The Insul-Flue 8 Inch Cover Assembly is a crucial item when you have to pass a pipe through a combustible wall into a masonry chimney, yet it protrudes just 13" into the room, so it's practically invisible - you'll probably forget it's thee, even while you bask in warmth! Manufactured by Bernard Dalsin to their demanding specifications, this cover assembly is designed especially for use with vent pipe with an 8 inch inner diameter. Required Opening: 17" x 17"; Cover Plate Dimensions: 19" x 19"
- Allows passage through a combustible wall into a masonry chimney
- For use with vent pipe with an 8" inner diameter
- Protrudes just 13" into the room
- UL Listed
- - Required opening: 17" x 17"
- - Cover plate dimensions: 19" x 19"