Safety is of primary importance when installing any type of fireplace, and this product achieves the goal of protecting the area around a fireplace from intense heat damage. Whether you are installing a fireplace in a prefabricated home or in a small area with minimal clearance, these refractory panels are built to withstand very high temperatures, keeping the fire's heat safely directed out the front of the fireplace. The panels can be placed on the back, left, or right inside wall of a fireplace.
- 24 Inch (height) X 28 Inch (width)
- Engineered for extreme heat
- For use in prefabricated and zero clearance fireplaces
- Panels are 1 inch thick
- Can be cut to fit sizing requirements
- Can be used as a left, right, or back panel
- Tapered on one edge for a finished look when used as a left or right panel