This double-cut tile stoveboard is designed to provide added heat shielding protection for your home and support for wood, pellet or gas stoves. Getting the dimensions right is the key to selecting the right board. This "Night Shadows" design in 1 1/4-inch thick and measures 48 inches by 48 inches. It is manufactured by American Panel using a special thin-set bonding technique which gives the flexibility needed to withstand the weight of heavy stoves without cracking or splitting. Steel frame edges give added strength and also prevent chipping and separation.
- Night Shadows Double Cut Stove Board
- Manufactured using a special "thin set" bonding technique to give them the flexibility needed to withstand the weight of the heavy stones without cracking or splitting
- Steel frame edges give added strength and prevent chipping and separation
- All boards are approximately 11/4" thick
- Approximately: 48" L x 48" W