Your stove board is more than a decorative accessory; it protects your floor from the heavy weight and the intense heat produced by your wood, pellet, or gas stove. It also protects against accidental spillage of hot ashes or embers. This stove board has a steel edge that gives added strength and helps to prevent chipping and separation. It is manufactured with a special thin set bonding technique that imparts flexibility so that the boards won't crack or split under the weight of the stove. The approximate dimensions of the stove are 40" L x 40" W x 1.25" thick.
- Tartara Double Cut Stove Board
- Manufactured using a special "thin set" bonding technique to give them the flexibility needed to withstand the weight of the heavy stones without cracking or splitting
- Steel frame edges give added strength and prevent chipping and separation
- All boards are approximately 11/4" thick
- Approximately: 40" L x 40" W