American Panel understands that while a stove is a nice acquisition for your home, it can also pose some significant dangers to all of its surroundings. Because of the temperature levels emitted by a stove, the chance of objects around it overheating and possibly catching on fire is a distinct possibility. With their Tartara Single Cut Corner Stove Board, this potential disaster has been averted, allowing you to use your appliance without any concerns about a possible fire hazard arising.
- Tartara Single Cut Stove Board
- Manufactured using a special "thin set" bonding technique to give them the flexibility needed to withstand the weight of the heavy stones without cracking or splitting
- Steel frame edges give added strength and prevent chipping and separation
- All boards are approximately 11/4" thick
- Approximately: 48" L x 48" W