A stove board supports the weight of your stove and provides insulation and protection between a furnace or other heating appliance and your floor. It can also be used as a hearth extender to provide added spark protection. This stove board is manufactured with a thin set bonding technique that makes these tiles flexible enough to carry the weight of a heavy stove without cracking or splitting. Each board has a steel edge to prevent chipping. This stove board is approximately 1" thick and is approximately 40" L x 40" W.
- Carmel Tile Single Cut Stove Board
- Manufactured using a special "thin set" bonding technique to give them the flexibility needed to withstand the weight of the heavy stones without cracking or splitting
- Steel frame edges give added strength and prevent chipping and separation
- All boards are approximately 11/4" thick
- Approximately: 40" L x 40" W