The stove board is an important accessory to your wood stove, or electric or gas heater. These items protect the floor from the weight of the stove as well as from the heat and/or ashes that are produced. This item is manufactured using a thin set bonding technique so that it retains enough flexibility to withstand the weight of even a heavy stove without cracking or splitting. The steel frame around the perimeter keeps it from chipping or separating and gives added strength. The board is approximately 1" thick and is approximately 48" L x 48" W.
- Carmel Tile Single Cut Stove Board
- Manufactured using a special "thin set" bonding technique to give them the flexibility needed to withstand the weight of the heavy stones without cracking or splitting
- Steel frame edges give added strength and prevent chipping and separation
- All boards are approximately 11/4" thick
- Approximately: 48" L x 48" W