The American Panel Tartara Octagon Stove Board 49812 is designed to withstand intense heat and hold its form and color. Made with a high quality steel frame around the edges to increase strength and prevent chipping. Each board is approximately 1 inch think and 24 inches long by 36 inches wide. These stove boards are produced using a specially designed bonding technique that gives a flexibility to withstand weight while maintaining the durability of the board. American Panel makes many stove board, hearth pads, stove pads, and hearth extenders available to give you the choices you need to create the prefect fireplace for your home.
- Tartara Octagon Cut Stove Board
- Manufactured using a special "thin set" bonding technique to give them the flexibility needed to withstand the weight of the heavy stones without cracking or splitting
- Steel frame edges give added strength and prevent chipping and separation
- All boards are approximately 11/4" thick
- Approximately: 24" L x 36" W