Tuckpointing has never been easier than with the Quikpoint Power Tuckpointer. This unique and clever tool simply brings an centuries old technique into modern day by incorporating the nearly ubiquitous cordless drill. Connecting easily to any 3/8" chuck and holding up to one half gallon of mortar, the power tuckpointer uses a vibrator fed auger to feed out a continuous bead of mortar. The power tuckpointer also includes three interchangeable tips all made from steel. The Quikpoint Power Tuckpointer is fast, consistent, and flexible.
- Attaches to any 3/8" drill
- A vibrator-fed auger ensures a constant and even mortar bead
- Nozzle rotates to make vertical and horizontal joints
- Large 1/2 gallon capacity
- Can be used with all pre-mixed and standard pointing mortars
- Includes three interchangeable steel tips