Roofs with steep slopes require homeowners to look into some specialized equipment. In the case of flashing for a steep-pitched roof, this Type B gas vent Steep Roof Flashing conforms to sloping roofs to get the best fit possible. A better fit means better moisture protection, which is why so many people who use 3 inch inner diameter Type B gas vent pipes use this type of flashing.
The component is constructed of durable galvalume metal and fits roofs with pitches from 7/12 to 12/12. It is designed to protect vent pipes that are vented through your roof - specifically Type B gas vent pipes with a 3 inch inner diameter. You can take advantage of all of those features and a limited lifetime warranty simply by choosing Dura-Vent Type B Gas Vent Steep Roof Flashing.
- Weather-proofs vent terminations on steep roofs
- For use with 3" Dura-Vent Type B Gas Vent pipes
- Suitable for roofs with pitches of 7/12 to 12/12
- Durable galvalume construction
- 25-year warranty
- *Separately purchased Storm Collar required
- Dimensions: 16" L x 18" W