Convenience and flexibility are two of the qualities that really draw homeowners to Dura-Vent's line of Type B Gas Vent Adjustable Vent Pipes. The efficient double-wall design drastically reduces the clearances required when venting a gas or liquid propane-fueled appliance. In fact, this pipe requires only one inch of clearance to combustible materials.
The pipe features an aluminum inner liner and a galvanized steel outer liner for maximum durability, plus it's adjustable to accommodate different installation situations. It easily joins with most Category I gas- or draft hood-equipped appliances, and its twist-lock design makes applications easy. In other words, if you have a 4 inch inner diameter Type B gas appliance or B vent installation, this Dura-Vent Adjustable Vent Pipe is the ideal product.
- Efficiently vents Category I natural gas and propane-fueled appliances
- Resilient dual-layer construction
- 4" opening
- Adjusts from 3" to 10" in length
- .012" aluminum inner liner and .018" galvanized steel outer wall
- Secure twist-lock connections
- Requires only 1" clearance to combustibles
- 25-year warranty
- UL and ULC Listed