If your venting setup always ran in a straight line, there wouldn't be any need for a Dura-Vent Type B Adjustable Vent Pipe Elbow. You could simply run your vent pipe straight to the nearest outside point and move on to other tasks. Unfortunately, every home is different, and most offer obstructions to any straight-line venting installation. This useful elbow adjusts from 0 to 90 degrees to make venting your 4 inch inner diameter Dura-Vent Type B pipe around any obstruction easy, though.
You can attach this elbow to any Dura-Vent Type B vent pipe with a 4 inch inner diameter quickly and simply using the twist-lock connection design. The aluminum inner liner and galvanized steel outer wall of this dual layer component are both tough and durable, and the elbow requires only one inch of clearance to combustibles. The base swivels 360 degrees to make getting around obstructions easy, and the 25-year warranty makes the Dura-Vent Type B Gas Vent Adjustable Vent Pipe Elbow not only a great venting solution, but also a great investment.
- Efficiently vents Category I natural gas and propane-fueled appliances
- Offsets venting obstructions
- Swivels 360° at base
- Adjusts from 0° to 90° angle
- 4" opening
- Resilient dual-layer construction
- .012" aluminum inner liner and .018" galvanized steel outer wall
- Secure twist-lock connections
- Requires only 1" clearance to combustibles
- 25-year warranty
- UL and ULC Listed
- *Please Note: Separately purchased Wall Straps are required.