Type B gas vent through-roof vent systems require specific equipment which, in many cases, means using this Dura-Vent Adjustable Roof Flashing. Because the pitch of this Type B gas vent flashing adjusts to suit your needs, you're able to get the best fit possible. A better fit means better moisture protection, which is why so many people who use 5 inch inner diameter Type B gas vent pipes use this type of flashing.
The component is constructed of durable galvalume metal and fits roofs with pitches from 0/12 to 6/12. It is designed to protect vent pipes that are vented through your roof - specifically Type B gas vent pipes with a 5 inch inner diameter. You can take advantage of all of those features and a limited lifetime warranty simply by choosing Dura-Vent Type B Gas Vent Adjustable Roof Flashing.
- Weather-proofs vent terminations on roofs
- For use with 5" Dura-Vent Type B Gas Vent pipes
- Adjusts to roofs with pitches between 0/12 to 6/12
- Durable galvalume construction
- 25-year warranty
- *Separately purchased Storm Collar required
- Dimensions: 20" L x 18 3/8" W