If you're installing more than one 5 inch inner diameter B-vent appliance and you need to create an offset, try using a Dura-Vent Type B Gas Vent Double-Wall Wye with 45-Degree Branch. You can complete your installation and get the venting configuration you need in one useful component. To make things even easier, the male end of the branch even swivels for easy alignment.
This wye section is compatible with most Category I natural gas- and propane-fueled appliances. It's also perfectly complementary to all other Dura-Vent Type B pipes and components. This level of compatibility, the overall function, and the 25-year limited warranty make this Gas Vent Double-Wall Wye with 45-Degree Branch a great way to ensure that your venting installation works smoothly and efficiently.
- Creates 45° offset for vent piping
- Features a 5 in. top opening, a 4 in. bottom opening, and a 3 in. wye opening
- Conveniently connects two appliances to a single vent
- For use with 5" Dura-Vent Type B Gas Vent pipes
- Branch swivels for alignment
- 25-year warranty