Dealing with venting obstructions is a simple fact of almost any venting installation. When you encounter an obstruction, what should you do? Panic? Yell? Hit it with a hammer? We don't recommend any of those approaches. All you really need to do is to let one of these Dura-Vent Type B Adjustable Vent Pipe Elbows fix the problem for you. This useful elbow adjusts from 0 to 90 degrees to make venting your 6 inch inner diameter Dura-Vent Type B pipe around any obstruction a piece of cake.
You can attach this elbow to any Dura-Vent Type B vent pipe with a 6 inch inner diameter quickly and simply using the twist-lock connection design. The aluminum inner liner and galvanized steel outer wall of this dual layer component are both tough and durable, and the elbow requires only one inch of clearance to combustibles. The base swivels 360 degrees to make getting around obstructions easy, and the 25-year warranty makes the Dura-Vent Type B Gas Vent Adjustable Vent Pipe Elbow not only a great venting solution, but also a great investment.
- Efficiently vents Category I natural gas and propane-fueled appliances
- Offsets venting obstructions
- Swivels 360° at base
- Adjusts from 0° to 90° angle
- 6" opening
- Resilient dual-layer construction
- .012" aluminum inner liner and .018" galvanized steel outer wall
- Secure twist-lock connections
- Requires only 1" clearance to combustibles
- 25-year warranty
- UL and ULC Listed
- *Please Note: Separately purchased Wall Straps are required.