Safeguarding your Type B gas vent through-roof vent system is critical to the health of your venting installation and your home in general. One of the best ways to ensure the safety of both of those elements is to use this Dura-Vent Adjustable Roof Flashing. Because the pitch of this Type B gas vent flashing adjusts to suit your needs, you're able to get the best fit possible. A better fit means better moisture protection, which is why so many people who use 6 inch inner diameter Type B gas vent pipes use this type of flashing.
The component is constructed of durable galvalume metal and fits roofs with pitches from 0/12 to 6/12. It is designed to protect vent pipes that are vented through your roof - specifically Type B gas vent pipes with a 6 inch inner diameter. You can take advantage of all of those features and a limited lifetime warranty simply by choosing Dura-Vent Type B Gas Vent Adjustable Roof Flashing.
- Weather-proofs vent terminations on roofs
- For use with 6" Dura-Vent Type B Gas Vent pipes
- Adjusts to roofs with pitches between 0/12 to 6/12
- Durable galvalume construction
- 25-year warranty
- *Separately purchased Storm Collar required
- Dimensions: 21.5" L x 19.25" W