Small homes are just like other homes in terms of being suitable for woodburning stove use when Dura-Vent's DVL 8-Inch Black Adjustable Stovepipe is involved. The efficient double-wall design drastically reduces the clearances required to connect any stove to a DuraPlus or DuraTech chimney system. In fact, this stovepipe needs to be just six inches away from walls and eight inches away from ceilings for proper operation.
This pipe features a stainless steel inner liner and an aluminized steel outer liner for maximum durability, plus it's adjustable to accommodate different installation situations. It easily joins with Dura-Vent DVL black stovepipe components of appropriate sizes, and its sleek black finish matches those components perfectly. In other words, all of those tricky wood-burning stove-to-Dura-Tech and DuraPlus chimney dilemmas can be solved using this Dura-Vent's DVL 8-Inch Black Adjustable Stovepipe.
- Connects wood-burning stoves to DuraTech and DuraPlus factory-built chimneys
- Length adjusts to suit each situation
- .016" stainless steel inner wall with .18" aluminized steel outer wall
- Reduces clearance to combustibles to 6" for walls and 8" for ceilings
- 8" inner diameter and 9 1/8" outer diameter
- Easily joins with other Dura-Vent DVL Double-Wall Black Stovepipe products
- Sleek black finish
- Available in two sizes
- 25-year warranty
- UL Listed
- *All pipe lengths have a 1" connection overlap, reducing the actual pipe length by 1"