Offsetting venting obstructions can be a real challenge when you undertake a venting installation. Dura-Vent's DVL 6-Inch Double-Wall Black Stovepipe Elbow allows even small homes to enjoy the benefits of a wood burning stove by giving you a safe, secure way to offset the stovepipe and avoid those obstruction.
This elbow features a 6 inch inner diameter stainless steel liner and a 7 1/2 inch aluminized steel outer wall. This not only offers lots of durability and strength, it also means that the elbow needs to be just six inches away from walls and eight inches away from ceilings. It easily joins with Dura-Vent DVL black stovepipes and components, and 45 and 90 degree bends are available to suit your installation. Finished in sleek black to match complementary components, this Dura-Vent Black Stovepipe Elbow is the perfect solution in problematic stovepipe installations.
- Connects wood-burning stoves to DuraTech and DuraPlus factory-built
- Easily offsets obstructions
- .016" stainless steel inner wall with .18" aluminized steel
- Reduces clearance to combustibles to 6" for walls and 8" for
- 6" inner diameter and 7 1/8" outer diameter
- Easily joins with other Dura-Vent DVL Double-Wall Black Stovepipe products
- Sleek black finish
- 45° and 90° bends available
- 25-year warranty
- UL Listed
- *All pipe lengths have a 1" connection overlap, reducing the actual
pipe length by 1"