Using a woodburning stove with Dura-Vent 8 inch DVL stovepipe is simple and convenient when you have this Dura-Vent DVL 8-Inch Black Double-Wall Stovepipe. This handy stovepipe features an efficient double-wall design drastically reduces the clearances required to connect any stove to a DuraPlus or DuraTech chimney system. The design means that the stovepipe needs to be just six inches away from walls and eight inches away from ceilings for proper operation.
This pipe features a stainless steel inner liner and an aluminized steel outer liner for maximum durability and protection from wear. It easily joins with Dura-Vent DVL black stovepipe components of appropriate sizes, and its sleek black finish matches those components perfectly. In other words, all of those tricky wood-burning stove-to-Dura-Tech and DuraPlus chimney dilemmas can be solved using this Dura-Vent's DVL 8-Inch Black Adjustable Stovepipe.
- Connects wood-burning stoves to DuraTech and DuraPlus factory-built chimneys
- Easily offsets obstructions
- .016" stainless steel inner wall with .18" aluminized steel outer wall
- Reduces clearance to combustibles to 6" for walls and 8" for ceilings
- 8" inner diameter and 9 1/8" outer diameter
- Easily joins with other Dura-Vent DVL Double-Wall Black Stovepipe products
- Sleek black finish
- 45° and 90° bends available
- 25-year warranty
- UL Listed
- *All pipe lengths have a 1" connection overlap, reducing the actual pipe length by 1"