Using the right equipment can make all of the difference when you look at providing the basic structure of your venting installation. For many homeowners, the right equipment for venting their heating appliances is DuraVent DuraLiner Rigid Reliner Pipe. Far from being a small addition to your home or vent setup, this kind of relining pipe provides the backbone for your heating appliances, your fireplace, and your home.
The pipe itself is constructed using tough, durable 304 alloy stainless steel, and works with other round DuraLiner components with an 8 inch inner diameter. It is specifically designed to provide resistance to creosote buildup in oversized masonry chimneys or when venting open fireplaces or appliances. Homeowners get added peace of mind due to the factory insulation, in addition to the 25 year limited warranty. So start your installation off the right way by relying on the proven performance of DuraVent DuraLiner Rigid Reliner Pipe.
- DuraLiner 12" Round Rigid Liner
- 8-in. diameter
- .016 304 alloy stainless steel construction
- Designed to provide resistance to creosote build up in oversized masonry chimneys venting open fireplaces or appliances
- Rigid and flexible sections mate with pre-fit ends
- Rigid pieces are already factory insulated
- UL Listed for zero clearance with proper insulation
- 25 year manufacturers warranty