Insulating your vent pipes can be critical to your entire venting installation, and the process becomes simple when you have a DuraFlex SS Zero Clearance Insulation Sleeve. You can protect your pipes, keep the heat confined to the vent system, and help guarantee efficient, safe operation of your heating appliance and your home in general.
The insulation sleeve is sized to fit DuraFlex vent pipes with a 6 inch inner diameter. It measures approximately 48 inches long, it features a high-temperature blanket insulation with an abrasion resistant fabric cover, and it fits directly around the pipe itself. Use it with separately purchased insulation clamps, and your venting installation meets the UL 1777 standard for relining masonry chimneys for woodburning appliances. As an addition to your venting setup, this DuraFlex SS Insulation Sleeve makes a truly simple and practical contribution.
- DuraFlex Insulation Sleeve for 6-in. pipe
- Measures 48 inches in length
- Two-ply zero clearance sleeve is used with DuraFlex to meet the UL1777 standard when relining masonry chimneys for wood burning appliances
- features a high-temperature blanket insulation with an abrasion resistant fabric cover
- Use with insulation clamp
- Approximately 48" long