Many homeowners start planning and structuring their venting installation using DuraVent DuraLiner Rigid Reliner Pipe. That's partly because this type of pipe creates such a perfect backbone for a durable, functional setup, and partly because it's such a good value. Check out a few of the features to find out more.
This 24 inch length of pipe is constructed using tough, durable 304 alloy stainless steel, and works with other round DuraLiner components with a 6 inch inner diameter. It is specifically designed to provide resistance to creosote buildup in oversized masonry chimneys or when venting open fireplaces or appliances. Homeowners get added peace of mind due to the factory insulation, in addition to the 25 year limited warranty. So start your installation off the right way by relying on the proven performance of DuraVent DuraLiner Rigid Reliner Pipe.
- DuraLiner 24" Round Rigid Liner
- 6-in. diameter
- .016 304 alloy stainless steel construction
- Designed to provide resistance to creosote build up in oversized masonry chimneys venting open fireplaces or appliances
- Rigid and flexible sections mate with pre-fit ends
- Rigid pieces are already factory insulated
- UL Listed for zero clearance with proper insulation
- 25 year manufacturers warranty