You would be in some pretty good company by beginning your relining project using DuraVent DuraLiner Rigid Reliner Pipe. Homeowners love this type of pipe because it creates such a perfect backbone for a durable, functional setup, and because it's such a good value. Here are some of the features that make it so popular.
This 36 inch length of pipe is constructed using tough, durable 304 alloy stainless steel, and works with other round DuraLiner components with a 6 inch inner diameter. It is specifically designed to provide resistance to creosote buildup in oversized masonry chimneys or when venting open fireplaces or appliances. Homeowners get added peace of mind due to the factory insulation, in addition to the 25 year limited warranty. So start your installation off the right way by relying on the proven performance of DuraVent DuraLiner Rigid Reliner Pipe.
- DuraLiner 36" Round Rigid Liner
- 6-in. diameter
- .016 304 alloy stainless steel construction
- Designed to provide resistance to creosote build up in oversized masonry chimneys venting open fireplaces or appliances
- Rigid and flexible sections mate with pre-fit ends
- Rigid pieces are already factory insulated
- UL Listed for zero clearance with proper insulation
- 25 year manufacturers warranty