The number of benefits homeowners realize adding DuraVent DuraLiner 60 inch Flex Oval-to-Round Flex Reline Pipe to their vent setup is, in a word, staggering. Far from being a small addition to your home or vent setup, this kind of relining pipe can effectively vent many types of heating appliances, and it can also be used to transition between round and oval DuraLiner flex components.
The 60 inch length of flex pipe is constructed using tough, durable 304 alloy stainless steel, and works with other DuraLiner round and oval flex components with a 6 inch inner diameter. It is specifically designed to provide resistance to creosote buildup in oversized masonry chimneys or when venting open fireplaces or appliances. Homeowners even get the added benefit of being able to join oval flex components to one end and round flex to the other for easy transitions between the two. So start your installation off the right way by relying on the proven performance of DuraVent DuraLiner 60 inch Flex Oval-to-Round Flex Reline Pipe.
- DuraLiner 60" Oval to RoundFlex Reline Pipe
- 6-in. diameter
- .016 304 alloy stainless steel construction
- Designed to provide resistance to creosote build up in oversized masonry chimneys venting open fireplaces or appliances
- Rigid and flexible sections mate with pre-fit ends
- Rigid pieces are already factory insulated
- UL Listed for zero clearance with proper insulation
- 25 year manufacturers warranty