When you use a Dura-Vent PelletVent Pro Galvalume Adaptor Tee with a corn or pellet fueled appliance, you open up all sorts of possibilites as to how you configure the venting installation. You can efficiently vent all sorts corn and pellet fueled appliances with this tee, and it requires only a remarkable single inch of clearance. And, thanks to this tee's innovative design, you can even attach this tee directly to an appliance in place of a separate adaptor.
This galvalume metal tee section features a stainless steel inner wall and galvalume outer wall and it has laser-welded seams for maximum functionality and safety. The air-insulated, double-walled construction makes venting convenient and easy, as does the unique twist-lock connection design.
From a practical standpoint, this component is specifically designed for use with PelletVent Pro vent pipes with a 4 inch inner diameter. It creates a 90 degree bend in the installation, which is useful in all sorts of setups. Once properly installed, owners only need one inch of clearance to combustible materials, and the limited lifetime warranty caps off the fantastic package that is this DuraVent PelletVent Pro Galvalume Adaptor Tee.
- Efficiently vents pellet and corn-fueled stoves and inserts
- Creates 90° offset for vent piping
- Attaches directly to an appliance in place of a separate adapter
- .012" stainless steel inner wall and .018" galvalume outer wall
- Air-insulated, double-wall construction
- Laser-welded seams
- Secure twist-lock connections
- 1" clearance to combustibles
- UL Listed
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 4" inner diameter with a 4 5/8" outer diameter
- 10" length