Obstructions to any venting installation are nothing if not an absolute headache that can make an otherwise simple process needlessly complicated. This Black Vent Pipe Swivel Elbow can really help eliminate that particular hassle. It allows you to get around obstructions, to tailor you venting configuration, and to make the whole process as easy as it should be.
This elbow is available on this page in either forty-five or ninety-degree bends for ultimate convenience. It's constructed of aluminum and galvanized steel, then finished in sleek black to make it perfectly compatible with other Dura-Vent DirectVent Pro venting components of compatible sizes. The twist-lock design, the unobtrusive style, and the flexibility of use make this Black Swivel Elbow a useful addition to all sorts of DirectVent Pro venting installations.
- Efficiently vents direct vent gas or propane stoves, heaters, and
- Offsets venting obstructions
- Swivels for easy alignment
- Constructed with a .020 aluminum inner wall and 26-gauge galvanized steel
- 4" inner diameter with 6 5/8" outer diameter
- Twist lock connections provide secure installation without fasteners
- Compatible with DirectVent Pro venting products
- Approved for use with most direct vent appliances
- Sleek black finish
- Available with 45° and 90° angles
- Limited lifetime warranty