Getting around obstacles and obstructions can be a nightmare when you're dealing with a venting installation. That problem, though, becomes little or no problem when you use a Galvanized Vent Pipe Swivel Elbow. You can configure your venting installation to get around obstructions and to make the process as easy as it should be.
This elbow is available on this page in either forty-five or ninety-degree bends for ultimate convenience. It's constructed of aluminum and galvanized steel, then finished in galvanized metal to make it perfectly compatible with other Dura-Vent DirectVent Pro venting components with a 4 inch inner diameter. The twist-lock design, the unobtrusive style, and the flexibility of use make this Galvanized Swivel Elbow a useful addition to all sorts of DirectVent Pro venting installations.
- Efficiently vents direct vent gas or propane stoves, heaters, and fireplaces
- Offsets venting obstructions
- Swivels for easy alignment
- Constructed with a .020 aluminum inner wall and 26-gauge galvanized steel outer wall
- 4" inner diameter with 6 5/8" outer diameter
- Twist lock connections provide secure installation without fasteners
- Compatible with DirectVent Pro venting products
- Approved for use with most direct vent appliances
- Galvanized finish
- Available with 45° and 90° angles
- Limited lifetime warranty