If you need longer vent pipes, but don't want to incur the expense of buying totally new pipes, you can use a Dura-Vent Galvanized Vent Pipe Extension to increase the length of your piping. The design features a durable aluminum and galvanized steel construction capable of withstanding the rigors of regular use, and a twist-lock connection system that eliminates the need for fasteners.
The galvanized metal finish of this extension matches that of other Dura-Vent components, and the pipe itself is designed to perfectly fit Dura-Vent components with a 4 inch inner diameter and a 6 5/8 inch outer diameter. Installation is easy, the look is beautiful, and the value is unmatchable. There's no need to get extra pipe lengths, simply apply this Dura-Vent Galvanized Vent Pipe Extension to bridge those inconvenient gaps.
- Efficiently vents direct vent gas or propane stoves, heaters, and fireplaces
- Adds length to existing pipe
- Constructed with a .020 aluminum inner wall and 26-gauge galvanized steel outer wall
- 4" inner diameter with 6 5/8" outer diameter
- Twist lock connections provide secure installation without fasteners
- Compatible with DirectVent Pro venting products
- Approved for use with most direct vent appliances
- Galvanized finish
- Available in two lengths
- Limited lifetime warranty