Using one of these Adjustable Galvanized Vent Pipe is ideal for most direct vent gas or propane stoves, heaters, and fireplaces. The pipe features a durable aluminum and galvanized steel construction designed to withstand frequent use, and a unique connection system that eliminates the need for cumbersome fasteners. And because its length adjusts, you'll definitely find this pipe particularly handy for installations that require non-standard pipe sizes.
DirectVent Pro can satisfy the practical and aesthetic requirements of any installation. When used in conjunction with other parts in this series, this Dura-Vent DirectVent Pro Adjustable Galvanized Vent Pipe allows you to provide efficient, reliable, and attractive venting for almost any direct vent appliance. The easy twist-lock connection, the galvanized metal finish, and the versatility of this 4 inch inner diameter pipe make it an easy choice for homeowners with compatible pipe elsewhere in their venting setup.
- Efficiently vents direct vent gas or propane stoves, heaters, and fireplaces
- Adjusts to fit a variety of situations
- Constructed with a .020 aluminum inner wall and 26-gauge galvanized steel outer wall
- 4" inner diameter with 6 5/8" outer diameter
- Twist lock connections provide secure installation without fasteners
- Compatible with DirectVent Pro venting products
- Approved for use with most direct vent appliances
- Galvanized finish
- Available in three sizes
- Limited lifetime warranty