For performance, durability, and value, you can't find a better alternative than this DuraPlus All-Fuel Stainless Steel Chimney Pipe. This pipe has a 6 inch inner diameter and a 10 inch outer diameter, plus a triple-wall design that makes it perfect for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas.
Those three walls consist of a stainless steel outer wall, an aluminized steed middle layer, and a stainless steel inner liner. That combination makes the pipes incredibly durable during repeated use and corrosion-resistant to boot. The exterior of the pipe features an airspace and a ceramic refractory blanket, providing insulation to the extent that only two inches of clearance are required to combustibles. When you want a great vent pipe, a limited lifetime warranty, and unbeatable function your only option is DuraPlus All-Fuel Stainless Steel Chimney Pipe.
- Triple-wall chimney pipe for wood, oil, coal, and gas appliances
- .016" stainless steel outer wall, .018" aluminized steel middle
liner, and .016" stainless steel inner wall
- Insulated by a layer of ceramic refractory blanket and an airspace
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- 6" inner diameter with a 10" outer diameter
- Available in two lengths
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed