DuraPlus All-Fuel Galvanized Steel Chimney Pipe is the benchmark of functionality, value, and versatility of use in the all-fuel vent pipe industry. This pipe has an 8 inch inner diameter and a 12 inch outer diameter, plus a triple-wall design that makes it perfect for use with many different wood, oil, coal, and gas appliances.
Those three walls consist of a galvanized steel outer wall, an aluminized steed middle layer, and a stainless steel inner liner. That combination makes the pipes incredibly durable during repeated use and corrosion resistant to boot. The exterior of the pipe features an airspace and a ceramic refractory blanket, providing insulation to the extent that only two inches of clearance are required to combustibles. When you want a great vent pipe, a limited lifetime warranty, and unbeatable function your only option is DuraPlus All-Fuel Galvanized Steel Chimney Pipe.
- Triple-wall chimney pipe for wood, oil, coal, and gas appliances
- .018" galvanized steel outer wall, .018" aluminized steel middle liner, and .016" stainless steel inner wall
- Insulated by a layer of ceramic refractory blanket and an airspace
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- 8" inner diameter with a 12" outer diameter
- Available in four lengths
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed