DuraPlus Galvalume Roof Flashing is designed to allow homeowners to provide maximum protection for their venting installation as they pass it through the roof. The flashing is designed to fit roofs within a certain range of pitches, so you can really get the best fit for your particular roof. The best fit means the best moisture protection, which is why so many people who use 8 inch inner diameter DuraPlus vent pipes use this type of flashing.
The component is constructed of durable galvalume metal and fits roofs with pitches from 0/12 to 6/12. It is designed to protect vent pipes that are vented through your roof - specifically DuraPlus all-fuel pipes with a 8 inch inner diameter. You can take advantage of all of those features and a limited lifetime warranty simply by choosing DuraPlus All-Fuel Chimney Galvalume Roof Flashing.
- Protects vent pipes vented through roof*
- Durable galvalume construction
- For use with 8" DuraPlus chimney pipes
- Suitable for roofs with pitches between 0/12 and 6/12
- Limited lifetime warranty
- *Separately purchased storm collar required