A convenient space solution for Your home, this pipe greatly reduces the required clearance for a stove to a chimney system. The space required for this pipe is merely 6" from walls and 8" from ceilings. The pipe warms more quickly and retains heat longer with its double stainless steel wall construction. Also, this product enhances the stove's efficiency by both venting exhaust and pre-heating incoming air. The pipe features a .016" stainless steel inner wall and .018" galvanized outer wall and is painted in a sleek black finish. This pipe has adjustable lengths convenient for Your situation, and comes with a 25 year warranty.
- Adjusts from 4 Inch to 11 Inch length
- Connects wood-burning stoves to DuraTech and DuraPlus factory-built chimneys
- Length adjusts to suit each situation
- .016" stainless steel inner wall with .18" aluminized steel outer wall
- Reduces clearance to combustibles to 6" for walls and 8" for ceilings
- 6" inner diameter and 7 1/8" outer diameter
- Easily joins with other Dura-Vent DVL Double-Wall Black Stovepipe products
- Sleek black finish
- 25-year warranty
- UL Listed
- *All pipe lengths have a 1" connection overlap, reducing the actual pipe length by 1"